Hi,
you can try one of the livecdScratchbox(I)Toolkit which do contain armeb
(the very 1st scratchboxLivecd_armeb was created in 2006 ;implementation
on lightweight distro-damn small linux,puppy...)in 2009; it had been
used by Luca Makura for his students)

ToySbox-ScratchboxLivecd | Get ToySbox-ScratchboxLivecd at
SourceForge.net

It had been successfully run with "nslu2" under both emulation
mode :qemu and sbrshCpuTransparency

Even being considered old_obsolete,it still handle useful jobs

If you want more uptodate armeb emulation try aboriginalLinux (earlier
called FirmwareLinux ) from Rob Landley

HTH ,
Bye