Hello !
I am a new user to Scratchbox. I just installed it on an ubuntu box from the
debian packages.
I want to compile programs for a TQ2440 board (armv4tl).
I had no problem to configure targets using arm-linux-cs2010q1 (or
arm-linux-cs2009q3) compilers.No problem either to compile a very standard
hello-world from scratchox, and execute it in Scratchbox, with qemu.
But the binary is NOT the same if I use 'gcc' provided by the target, or if I
directly use
/scratchbox/compilers/arm-linux-cs2010q1-202/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc.(If
I understand properly how Scratchbox works, it's supposed to be the same gcc)
And when I try to execute it on my 2440 board, the first one gives an Illegal
Instruction, while the second, despite the bad way to compile it, works as
expected...
Do you have any idea of what could be wrong ?If you need any additional info,
I'll provide it.
Thanks !
herr_nicolas