On 09/01/2011 07:11 PM, tgrs tfyguhi wrote:
After a little more investigation, it appears that it appends only with
the target arm-linux-cs2010q1-202. I deleted and recreated the target,
just to be sure, but that was not the problem.

Can you give me the output of sb-conf show on that target?

For your info, even with arm-linux-cs2009q3-67, the binaries are not
strictly identical in size: 20 bytes of difference.

Which two binaries are you exactly referring to? Running gcc inside scratchbox will get you the gcc wrapper which is a different binary altogether.

Regards,

  Jussi