Hi,
After a little more investigation, it appears that it appends only with the
target arm-linux-cs2010q1-202. I deleted and recreated the target, just to be
sure, but that was not the problem.It is ok with arm-linux-cs2009q3-67 (with
the target and by directly using arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc). So I guess I'll
just stick with this one.
For your info, even with arm-linux-cs2009q3-67, the binaries are not strictly
identical in size: 20 bytes of difference.
Regards
herr_nicolas