In a message dated 01/25/2000 8:52:13 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< He has no intention of leaving as far as I know,
 and has become a big part of the Foo Fighters. >>

All I know on this subject is this:: Nate has NO INTENTION of ever leaving
Foo, BUT there HAS been talk about him wanting to  "Work with" SDRE again...
He'd like to, and the SDRE guys would like him to as well....
now, what this means, I dunno....maybe he'll record with them? I'm not
sure...we'll hafta see how this one plays out...