> I agree that Mendel is a very good bass player, but there's no doubt
>  that Jeremy is bubbling over with creativity.  I mean, we still have yet
>  see the Nate Mendel Solo Album...

 We still have yet to see a William Goldsmith solo album as well, but would
you want Jeremy replacing him on drums? Sure Jeremy will be adequate, I just
think it'd be nice if SDRE had someone like Nate who had been playing bass
all their life.

 The news about the new producer is awesome though. No matter how talented a
band is, a fresh influence can really help and the albums that this guy has
worked on are awesome.

Mike