Let's just hope that their new album doesn't have "the ocean"  on it.
I am one of the fans that thinks all three of their albums have been
absolutely amazing so far, but was hoping for a more diary/Lp2 like album
to present itself.  I am afraid that this new album though will not be very
good because the demo is usually supposed to be an example of some of the
best stuff they have.  I mean, they used the song seven as their demo for
Diary, and that's like the best song on the album.
    If this song is really going to be on the album, let's just hope its
the worst song on it.   even Lp2 had a couple bad songs.  Which ones you
ask?  well although songs 1 and 4 aren't great songs, number 7 is just a
bad song.

    - Mark Lynn Baker
     "T.V.'s Larry Appleton"