Hey,

Just got back from the Boulder, Colorado show, and it was simply
fan-tas-tic.  Nothing bad to say, except for the fans, who this time are
known for stealing merch from other fans and starting fights after the show,
not to mention the usual screaming for songs they'll never play.  Nice job
boulder!

First off, the merch prices.  I'm not sure if anyone has written these in
yet, but it's a good thing to know, so i'll do it again.

Shirts - 15 bucks.  3 or 4 choices or so, the coolest being the Thief steal
me a peach shirt on white with a bright orange peach.

Pillowcases - 15 bucks.  Comes in a two pillowcase set, written in Jeremy's
script handwriting from How it feels.  First pillow case says, "Morning
comes in the dream before we rise", second says, "....when we linger side by
side", white cases with light blue writing.

Patches, or "armbands" - 3 bucks, black with a white "rodeo jones" written
across it, pretty big, looks like about 10 inches.

Stickers - a buck each, ouch.  Circle stickers in black or red with the fly
on it.

Posters - 2 bucks.  Good price, but they're pretty small, with a shot of the
band and sdre written above it.  Better than the live poster, but still,
nothing compared to Chris Thompson's artwork.

That's about it.  I didn't catch the prices for the CDs or records, but they
had the rising tide LP in double, green vinyl.  Cool!!

Notice that the AD site was selling the shirts for 20 bucks?  Get yours on
tour while you can, i have a feeling we'll get the money whipped from our
hands indiana jones style when the online store becomes more complete.

Oh, for no knife, shirts were 10 bucks.  They did a great job, people were
going nuts for them.  Yes, they did close with Mission control, and played
it great. The blonde guitar player can play some mean riffs, and is a great
singer as well.  Bass player was tight as hell, too.  Amazing band!

Sdre came out, played mainly songs off the new album, one from the pink
album and two from diary, i think just two from how it feels.  No need to
review it, just as magical as usual.  Between songs, someone shouted "hey
will, foo fighters suck!", which he seemed to not find too amusing, and gave
a gesture that looked like, "hey now, no shit-talkin".  Besides that, that's
it!

Have a great night,
-Rob