On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> does anyone know if credit cards are accepted at these shows for the
> merchandise??

I've never been to a show that accepts credit cards, and I doubt if this
one will be an exception.  Your best bet, if all you have is a credit
card, is suck up the fee and get a cash advance, which you should be able
to do at any ATM.  And I reckon calling the venue that they're playing at
might be a good idea, just in case they are some sorta special place that
does do credit card merch merchandise.  Of course, online ordering accepts
credit cards (at a premium..).

-josh.