In a message dated 2/22/01 11:30:43 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
OK , first off . NATE SOLD OUT TO "THE MAN"? Okay , first off , Nate must be
happy playing the kind of music he likes so i doubt he "sold out" . I dont
see nate all over late night tv or TRL or in the bass magazines or anything
like that .

2nd , as a bass player myself , who gives a if he plays root notes or what?
3rd, who cares who wrote what lines man . SDRE is a band not guys who 'se
sole purpose is to write amazing basslines. I love nate and he is th ereason
i play bass, but we cant just say any joe bass can write lines b/c if that
were the case, Jeremy might not have choosen Nate in his band . And Dave
wouldnt have choosen Nate for The Foo Fighters. MORE IMPORTANTLY , Nate would
not still be playing if he could be replaced like that. Nate is a special
kind of bassplayer , not all about the flash and stuff. he gets up there,
straps on his American Deluxe P-Bass and rocks. Lets just leave it at that
and not harp the guy for what he's playing or who he's playing with. ALSO
lets note the lame arse , as they were called , foo fighters just won two
grammys....ONE FOR BEST ROCK RECORD...AND WHO WAS THE BASSPLAYER ON A BEST
ROCK RECORD ALBUM...YEA, FORMER SDRE BASS PLAYER NOW WITH THE FOO FIGHTERS ,
NATE ! LETS BE HAPPY FOR HIM!