>Dave Grohls an ass? Hmm ok ...you have the right toyour opinon , but  will
>didnt leave b/c of Dave . he lleft b/c he was hurting pretty bad b/c i dont
>know if your all aware of this , but will learned how to play drums using
>INCORRECT TECHNIQUE...THUS  HE SUFFERS FROM CARPLE TUNNEL!
>
>SHANE

this is partly true yeah.....but i also think will leaving the foos had a
LOT to do with dave re-recording his drum parts for "colour and the shape"
without consulting him about it first, simply because the parts weren't up
to dave's "standards". pretty much everything i've read, including an
interview done awhile back with will, says as much. and yes, the cps did
have something to do with it as well. i don't know mr. grohl personally so
can't really speak on whether or not he's an asshole, but i can sure say
that if someone in my band decided to just record over my bass lines and
re-record them without saying anything to me, i'd probably be pissed off and
get out too.

john

np: {silence}