word...fuck heavy metal! how can one say that godsmack, creed, icp, deftones,
staind, limp bizkit are good bands? that shit baffles me! just because a band
sells millions of records doesn't mean they are a good band...and fuck all
these heavy metal bands trying to align themselves with good bands ...example
i saw the dude from papa roach wearing an at the drive in
t-shirt...whatever...i guess he's cool now...whateve...their music sux...oh
yeh i dont see the rush comparision at all....sunny day does not sound like
rush...sorry...not only are they in a different context but they make much
better music...in ten years all these people saying sdre sux and that the
deftones rule are gonna look like the guys ten years ago saying cinderella
are the future of music...sunny day is awesome and it saddens me that they're
gone but they will not be forgotten...maybe the velvet underground of mid to
late 90's?...i dont know time will tell...people don't want art, just
something they can consume...jus my two cents\
late