On 10/13/2016 10:33 AM, Eduardo Aguirre wrote:
> Could a policy in SEAndroid ensure confidentality and privacy?:
>
> Restrict emails to some domains, restrict messages from some contacts,
> or even modify some rules when location changes?
>
> I think nothing like this has been implemented, but I also think that
> SEAndroid could be used to do something like that (maybe some
> modifications are needed?)

The concepts you are describing would be implemented at the middleware
or, in some cases, even the application layer.  While the SE for Android
project did experiment with several middleware mandatory access control
mechanisms (MMAC), none of those were ever adopted into the Android Open
Source Project; only the SELinux support was.