The only "LSM" in Android is SELinux. The term LSM means Linux
Security Module and
is a Linux kernel technology.

If you want to actually look deeper in how SE Linux was integrated, parts of
Exploring SE for Android (my book), may be of help.

As far as Android Security, that internals book you mention is the
best general coverage
I have found.

--
Respectfully,