I like that, but I wonder at its scope. Would an update to the OS be
allowed to update the policy? For example, Microsoft ships updates to the
Windows O/S 2 times (at least) per month. Would that type of update to
Android allow policy updates?

Another question involves the list of authoritative CSPs. That can now be
updated in most O/S available on the market. Is that still allowed to be
updated, or is that already allowed by policy?
..tom

--
..tom