On Apr 7, 2017 11:44, "Tom Jones" <thomasclinganjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am highly skeptical of policy setting and the supply chain. In the threat
models I create, the supply chain is always the weak, open threat. I could
not begin to guess who the manufacturer of a device is. Android, Samsung,
Verizon or the US Gov't. Is there a threat model for SE Android, or
whatever it is called now?

Well SE Android is fully integrated into Android. Vendors create the policy
that ends up the boot image, which is typically signature verified at boot.
If your supply chain is compromised, the selinux policy is your least
concern. Under treble it ends up in different DM verity protected images.

I looked at the other site and decided it was looking at the technical
problem and not the policy problem at all.

--
..tom