I am highly skeptical of policy setting and the supply chain. In the threat
models I create, the supply chain is always the weak, open threat. I could
not begin to guess who the manufacturer of a device is. Android, Samsung,
Verizon or the US Gov't. Is there a threat model for SE Android, or
whatever it is called now?

I looked at the other site and decided it was looking at the technical
problem and not the policy problem at all.

--
..tom