The fact that SSH tells you the fingerprint has changes. If the user
is "dumb" enough to pass by it, and don't care, then he deserves to be
"Hijacked".

On 8/31/06, Christ, Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But if Eve is later challenged to prove her identity (that she must now
maintain the illusion of being Alice), what prevents Eve from passing
the challenge on to the real Alice, getting valid results, and then
passing them back to Bob?