From: Allan Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Remote logging on NT/2000-boxes

Hiya,

I'm running a net with mixed Linux, WinNT4 and Win2K-servers.
To ensure that logging is not spread out on a bunch of locations (read:
target servers) I do remote logging on the Linux-boxes via syslogd. Gives
me a nice, centralized place where I can see what's going on.

But I'd like to do the same with the NT/2K-servers; only question is - how
can I do such a thing? Is it possible to make the NT/2K-servers log to a
UNIX syslog-server? And if yes, which product(s)? And if no, how else?

I appreciate any and all suggestions - thanks in advance :o)

Best regards,
-Allan Jensen