From: Mark L. Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 6:23 PM
To: Mervin, Chris
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; Buzetta Fabian
Subject: RE: Sharing Folders

> NT does not have a built in time sync.  They added that utility in the NT
> 4.0 Resource Kit.  Windows 2000 (NT 5.0) does have it built in.

Been using this for years.
---------------------------------------
rem set time on machine
rem

@echo off

net time <server> /set /yes

rem share out folders
rem

net use x: \\<server>\<share>

rem end sample bat file

As for them sharing out folders. They can share any folder they create.

Hope that clarifies what I meant.