From: sari sari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 7:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: power password prank

hey all,

I have a little problem I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a
situation where I created a password to start up the computer, even
before windows starts, on my compaq presario and I can't remember it
because I didn't take the time to write it down, thinking I would
remember it. I was wondering if any computer smart person would know a
way around this issue? [no need for the, dumb not to remember password
lectures, got em already] I just want to be able to start my computer
again.

thanks in advance

SARi
___
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.