From: sari sari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 7:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: power password prank

hey all,

I have a little problem I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a
situation where I created a password to start up the computer, even before
windows starts, on my compaq presario and I can't remember it because I
didn't take the time to write it down, thinking I would remember it. I was
wondering if any computer smart person would know a way around this issue?
[no need for the, dumb not to remember password lectures, got em already] I
just want to be able to start my computer again.

thanks in advance

SARi
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.