Hi Sari,

I bet that you inserted an BIOS password on your PC.

Most of the time, there are a couple of options to clear this password.
1) Use the Supervisor password
2) Use a jumper(on your mainboard) to clear the CMOS
3) Disconnect the battery on your mainboard for some time

Most BIOS'ses, at least the old ones dat I know, can be passed by typing a
Supervisor password. This password is identical for al BIOS'ses of that
type. You have to check on the internet if that BIOS has an supervisor
password.
With the Supervisor password, you can boot normally.

The BIOS is stored in an Chip. To 'remind' you settings, like your password,
it needs power. But it ain't using the power of your ATX connection, but
from it's own battery. You can disconnect this battery for a hour or so, so
that the BIOS doesn't has the power to 'remind' your password.

A nicer solution is to use a jumper on your mainboard. This jumpers clears
the BIOS settings. It is made for this kind of problems, so I suggest you
open your mainboard manual and check if your board is equipped with it.

John van Schie
Sorry for my bad english. I ain't native :)