From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 12 Nov 2001 21:42:14 -0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What firewall?

Hi!

 I\'m about to buy a firewall, and I wonder if you people could give me some advices
that could help me decide which one that fits me best. See, I\'m quite new with this.

 So, this firewall should protect a quite big serverpark. It has to deal with a lot of
information. It might be necessary to use two devices. If it is, the information will
be divided upon these two with a load balancer. No special needs for VPN.

 I\'ve been thinking about using Watchguard Firewall 2500 or 4500. I know that 4500
handles VPN though.

 Is this a good choice? Is there sites on the net where products are compared and
where you could see the good and the bad of each one?

Thanks / Martin Andersson

http://mail2web.com/ .