IMO, security should be addressed in layers, and a good firewall is an
important part of your defense system.  With a layered defense, you never have
a single point of failure. The company you mention is playing without a net -
cocky and unwise.  My bet is that it is only a matter of time before they slip.

--
keith royster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]