From: "irado furioso com tudo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08 January, 2002 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: NAT, Internet access and security

I had heard that it is better to have a 'reject' rule instead of a
'deny' one, as reject will give back an immediate reply to the
interrogator, while just rejecting the query can give you a multitude of
'retry', which can eat you bandwidth with lots and lots of retries. If
possible, can somebody point me where can I get correct information on
this (white papers, hints, tips, anything..)

--

saudações,

irado furioso com tudo.
Linux User (SuSE) 179.402
explicando o padre marcelo ('o mala', the pope's boy, the pope's star):
mer$&^ velha com roupa nova.