When you're talking about remote management, you're talking about the
security of your entire network.  Not just the pc you're wanting to
manage/control.  I'd be very wary about using any kind of program that was
created for *malicious* purposes to manage computers on your network.  This
would definately be one area that I would spend a bit of money on to get
reliable and secure software.

Cavell McDermott
Domino Admin
APW Ltd. - Texas Campus
214-343-1400 - Main
214-355-2022 - Direct
214-341-9950 - Fax
http://www.apw.com

                    LeviP@fortune

                    800.com (Levi        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Pugh)                cc:

                                         Subject:     Remote PC Management via LAN/WAN

                    01/15/2002

                    03:11 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    levip

Hello Fellow Subscribers,

The Question I have is: What is your opinion on useing a Trojan like
SubSeven to manage your network or even any other Remote Management type of
Program? And if you were how would you go about and testing the Prog for
Backdoors. And also could you suggest any remote management Software that
you have found useful and free is the key word here.

Thanks,

Levi M Pugh
PC TECH III
Fortune 800, Inc