do not believe that you are safe 'cause these rfc1918 are not routeable.
The trouble starts when someone (the bad guy) owns your machine.. from
its real addr. He sits there, and launch any type of attacks he wants to
= against your lan (note he IS in your lan at this moment) or against
others, in the outside world.

You must sleep with just only one eye. The other must read the logs,
every other minute.

final: he is *not* connecting to a invalid addr. He take over your
machine thru the valid, then stay there, looking at your lan.

--

saudações,

irado furioso com tudo.
Linux User (SuSE) 179.402
frio/calor.dia/noite.amor/ódio (mais dêste do que daquêle).
estrêlas/buracos negros. anjos/demônios..O universo é binário, portanto
deus é um imenso computador. Sem lógica, naturalmente (talvez com
programas da M$hit)