If the NAT box is compromised, one could easily access the internal
network.
 Otherwise, if you have port forwarding configured, someone would also be
 able to access in internal net. Aside from that, I'm not sure of other ways
 someone could get in. There must be other ways, I too would appreciate it
if
 someone could share those.

 limited

Assuming