From: Michael Ullrich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: keylogger?

It looks like as if somebody in our company is misusing
the pcs of others. We have already changed passwords and stuff.
But nevertheless I want to install some kind of logging software on pcs
which we left open. The audit policy on NT4 (which is the os of those
pcs) is not enough. Does anybody know good logging software that is
free. It would be good if this could be installed without
Admin rights.

Thanx
Mike

__
100 MB gute Gründe. Jetzt im WEB.DE Club anmelden und Prämie sichern!
Superstars, Topevents und Wunschrufnummer inklusive - http://club.web.de

--------
The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions
or advice contained in this email are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing
Ark Life agreement. This communication represents
the originators personal views and opinions  which
do not necessarily reflect those of Ark Life.  If you
receive this email in error, please immediately notify
Ark Life's Networking team at +353 (0)1 6681199.