Mario,

>- Should I create a DMZ and put this DB server there ?

Definitely you want your Oracle database behind a firewall. Even Oracle will
tell you the database is not meant to be exposed to the internet directly.
Lots of pretty simple DOS attacks if you aren't totally patched and even
more serious attacks exist in the external procedure server, listener, and
database instance.

>From the database perspective, you can download a free evaluation of
AppDetective for Oracle from www.oraclesecurity.net. It does pen testing and
va against an Oracle database. Takes both an inside-out (security from valid
user perspective) and outside-in approach (security from unauthorized
attacker perspective).

Regards,
Aaron
Aaron C. Newman