Hello all,
I have been asked to look into various solutions for
general network security. My manager is particularly
concerned about DOS attacks. I have seen quite a few
products available, and done hours of research, but I
would love to have some feedback from those of you who
have actually used some of these products.
Some of the products I have looked at so far include:
1.      Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection
2.      VigilEnt Security Manager – Pentasafe
3.      SecureIIS – Eeye Digital Security
4.      NetIQ Security Manager
5.      IIS Lockdown and Urlscan – Microsoft
6.      Snort
Any positive/negative feedback? Other alternatives?
Thanks very much.
Glen Macdonald