Is Norton an "excellent" virus scanner these days?  I haven't been
following the scene for a few years, but it seems like the Norton
scanner was more of a toy than a tool a few years back; if you wanted
a good scanner in those days, you went with F-Secure
(www.datafellows.com), which had the best (if not the only) heuristic
engine at the time and a very good dictionary. Who makes good scanners
these days, and what makes them so good?

--Matt Landheim