Absolutely.  I have seen this port come up on scans hundreds of times and
only a very few end up being NetBus.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: sanja madan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; ASBB11
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: port 12345 windows95/nt

Hi

Do a simple telnet to the <IP port>
What output do u get ??
If u have NetBus it is likely to Give u an output
which normally shows the NetBus version number.

Trend micro returns 'trend micro client' or something
similar.

As suggested earlier do a search in google. There are
some Registry settings u need to check too.

Dont jump to conclusions that its NetBus.

Regards

sok