I wrote just a Perl script a few months ago (shameless plug).  It's called Scrambled
Eggs and can be found at http://ljcomputing.net/scrambled_eggs.htm

I'm also very hurt, because it is listed on Freshmeat.  Maybe I need to change how
it's presented.....hum...

It uses Perl, the Perl Crypt::CBC module, and your choice of encryption (DES or
Blowfish).  I have not tested it on a WIN32 system, but it's Perl and should work with
little modification to the script.  The modules it requires MAY need some work.  It's
also open source.

It's still very Beta and needs some work to fine tune it and flexibility (ie support a
broader base of encryption).

If anyone finds it useful and wants to contribute, let me know.

--
Jim Willmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:29:26 -0800