I haven't worked too much on it lately, because the last Freshmeat tally I saw for
downloads was 250 something.  No one has sent any comments on it, so I stopped working
on it.  If I hear more comments on it, I'll start back on it again.

Just an aside for all those on the list who use open source software in the security
world and beyond.  "No news is good news" is NOT good from a developer's point of
view.  If you like the software, let the author know.  If it doesn't install or work
properly or want a new feature, let the author know.  And now that there are many
security related open source projects around, it's important to give feedback.  The
only thing you have to lose in giving feedback is a few keystrokes :)

Thanks for the feedback rfc and for the chance to "unload".

--
Jim Willmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]