Password Corral:
http://www.cygnusproductions.com/freeware/pc.asp
Completely free to all users in US & Canada- Site licensing available if you
need support.

>From the site:
Password Corral uses the 128-bit Diamond2 Block Cipher to encrypt all the
information you store in the program, keeping it safe from prying eyes. Each
password can have both a short description and a long description which can
also contain hyperlinks to launch your web browser, open folders on your PC
or launch applications. Each password entry can also have an expiration date
to remind you to change the password. The program can be set to time out to
the Windows system tray area after a specified period of system inactivity
and be protected by your master password, so even if you forget to close
Password Corral and walk away from your PC, your password info can still be
protected

i think at one time they were trying to get it ported to linux, but I dont
think that has happened yet.