Sorry If I doubled Posted, this list is much more
accurate to my needs though. TIA

I am running mandrake 8 (2.4.8) and am having a
tough time accessing port 80 from a machine
outside my LAN.  The machine the webserver is on
is the firewall and has a direct connection to the
internet VIA pppoe.  I can configure the httpd.conf file
to listen on port 443, and it will run fine, (so long as i
connect to port 443.)
If I do a "netstat -na --ip" it tells me it is listening on
port 80 just fine, just like ssh is, but when I go to
connect from a browser it just times out.  I made
sure there were no iptable rules prohibiting it from
connecting, and can also connect fine from the
inside the LAN.  To further troubleshoot I did
a "tcpdump -i any port 80" and nothing comes up
when I try to go to my address.  It is almost as if it is
being blocked before it even reaches my machine.
Like I said ssh works fine on it from a remote
machine.  I am using verizon-dsl.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Drew