Hello

> how is you have only one eth and are providing firewalling?

I did some reading around about firewalls and understrood it like this that
even if you have just one eth on computer you can still run a firewall to
stop unwanted access to that very computer. It was not necessary to have to
eth`s and run a firewall to protect a network behind this computer, that
will in this case act as some kind of gateway. Or am i completely wrong? I
thoght that that is what all those "personal firewalls" were doing (ref Zone
Alarm and Norton Personal Security)

Sincerelly

Victor
P.S. Thanks for a good link.