At 11:39 AM 18/02/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for a way to restrict access to sites for some of my clients
>without using a proxy/firewall solution.
>Is there a way to restrict Internet Explorer to a predefined list of hosts
>or create a custom list of approved sites with a deny all at the end?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Rob Weiss

u could write a program that would run on each pc and it would download the
list of url
that user should not access and add them to restricted site list
and check to make sure the url list on the server  matchs the restricted
site list
in the registry or what ever

that way u would only have to update the url list on the server

L8r
Amoediun