The only application I know of that does anything like this is Portsentry.
Available from: http://www.psionic.com/abacus/portsentry/

Although not a real IDS, it listens for connections to ports that have
been set up as a sort-of honeypot, and adds the attacker into the "dropped
route" category. Portsentry does not do the actual reverse attack, but you
would need to come up with an application that can do it (I can think of
many).

Chip

- -----
Chip McClure