From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IDS that retaliates.

Hi

I read a long time ago that some goverment agency in the US was working on a
IDS
that could retaliate.
I wonder if someone has any information on any IDS that does that, or any
ideas
on how to make an IDS
that in return of an event triggers different securitymeasures.

Thankfull for all replys.

Regards
Charles
Charles Skoglund, OM AB (Norrlandsgatan 31)
SE-105 78  Stockholm
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +46 (0)8 405 64 90
Mobile: +46 (0)70 597 52 32