Hello Everyone,

First I want to thank everyone that passed along advice regarding free system
hardening software. Nessus seems to be the undisputed choice, but there were a few
other options and I will look into all of them.

Secondly, I will need to put Unix/Linux on a machine to use Nessus so I'm looking for
advice. First, are there advantages to putting it on my laptop? If so, any
recommendations for dual-boot software? Next, has anyone used VMWare, and if so would
it work in this application, or is there a better solution?

I know there are a lot of questions here... so if you rather, just give me your best
solution. Again, in a bureaucracy, free is always better.

Many thanks in advance.

Eric Zatko
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]