On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I want to turn off HTTPS to prevent people on the network from shopping at
> various sites at work.  Anyone know of any vulnerability in doing so?  Will
> I kill something else that uses HTTPS that I haven't thought about?

https is not used by JUST shopping sites. There are many other sites
that might be using https. (Yahoo mail, while logging you in, uses
https. Not sure, but I think Hotmail uses https. Hushmail relies
completely on https)

So you will certainly be creating problems for your users if you do
that.

Cheers,
Manager, Business Development and Products,
SLMsoft.com