Apologies in advance for potentially really-stupid
question, but the list name *is*  'basics' afterall.
:-)

A new contract requires that any work (mostly using
report generation software) associated with that
contract that's sent between two of our locations,
even though we have a Sonicwall/VPN already
established, be handled only by machines 'isolated
from the LAN'.   Can someone help us with what is the
best way to set this up?  (best meaning easiest, most
effective, least disruptive)   NT/MS oriented.
Sonicwall doesn't support NAT traversal.

Thanks -