gui apache admin tool = try webmin.
www.webmin.com

its free!

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Thoenen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 11:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Webservers

Depends how you define easy to administer :) ... In my head it is easier
  to do all configuration options and server directives out of a single
flat text file and the ability to run all server commands via the
command line either at the terminal or with open-ssh.  This is of course
as opposed to a millions windows with
subwindows/directories/files/hidden options/registery hacks, but maybe
thats just me :) .  There are are some GUI apache configuration tools
out there but couldn't give you any offhand as I have never really
looked for any.

Peter