> |___ 1025 network blackjack

possible trojan
could be an RPC request that is hitting on 1025
are you running BIND? do you have 1 - 1024 locked down?

> |___ 1031 BBN IAD

might be inetinfo.exe. are you running IIS?

> |___ 1048 Sun's NEO Object Request Broker

self explanatory. this is the port that Sun's NEO sent ORB requests to.
http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/neo/

> |___ 2103 Zephyr serv-hm connection

MIT messaging system
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zephyr/

> |___ 2105 MiniPay

cyber cash system for micro payments. I believe this is an IBM initiative,
out of Israel.

> |___ 3000 HBCI

Home Banking Computer Interface.
http://www.sixsigma.de/english/hbci/hbci_eng.htm
http://www.hbci-zka.de/spezifikation/2.html

> |___ 3001 Redwood Broker

Another ORB package. I have also seen Nessus on this port.
could also be the Mdaemon for world client. Seems I remember an exploit for
this.

http://www.corba.org/
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/str/descriptions/orb_body.html

http://cve.mitre.org/