> I was wondering... If I have read/write access to a
> windows machine on some company's network, could I
> compromise the entire network's security
> in some way because of this access??

Possibly, depending on the level of access you have.
Is it R/W to the entire drive?  If so, you could
likely perform privilege escalation (if necessary) and
install a sniffer.

Your access to other systems on the network depends on
services they are running, the information you grab,
and what methods/techniques you choose to employ.

Carv