There have been a lot of responses.  I don't think I was clear on what I
want to do.  I don't want to tunnel.  I don't want to VPN.  This is a
direct IP to IP connection.  I was vague on what I was looking for I
think.

I want to encrypt IP between two machines.  IPSec looks like the best
solution, I just need an easy way to have end users configure it.  Are
there any IPSec clients out there that make this easy?  I have used the
Windows 2000 IPSec policies, the problem is the end user.  I don't want to
have to configure all of their machines.  I don't think the Windows
implementation support roaming, as in...if you setup IPSec with an IP, you
can't use another IP without reconfiguring the policy.

I did have someone mention PGPNet can toast your IP stack.  I found this
out myself about 6 hours before his email.  :(

jas