> I like to place one dmz in my net but my boss like an arguments for
> this...
> I find in the net why dmz is better than a simple firewall?
> but not found nothing concrete to display to my boss

About any basic administration book will tell you the purpose of DMZs.  You
can't interchange the terms DMZ and firewall.  A DMZ is basically an area
where you want to give people access to, such as mail servers, web servers,
etc.  A really general network topology that is commonly used is:

FIREWALL |  DMZ  | FIREWALL  | INTERNAL NETWORK

or can be as basic as

DMZ  | FIREWALL  | INTERNAL NETWORK

DMZs allow for proper and safe separation of publically accessible machines
and internal network machines.

Mike